Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 and external clock (from GPS receiver)

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 and external clock (from GPS receiver)
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:22:57 -0800

 Ah - that's was the problem. Unfortunately my scope can only handle a
single channel at 100MHz, so setting the divisor >2 helps.
 Unfortunately it appears the clock is not synchronized with my external
10MHz clock - any suggestions on further steps to debug why I'm having
trouble?

I don't understand this. It works 100% of the time here. What code are you using?

Matt