[Discuss-gnuradio] How to best include customized daughter-card code?

From: Glenn Richardson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to best include customized daughter-card code?
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:32:14 -0500

I'm working with a customized flex400 board which has been modified to work in the VHF (140-160MHz) band. To do this, we ended up changing out the VCO from the ADF4360-7 to a ADF4360-8. However, this required modification to the db_flexrf.py to account for the differences in the VCO registers.

Today I just updated my svn checkout, and realized that the db_flexrf.py file is gone. I was clearly outdated, and went hunting for the new location of the file. The closest I can find is the db_flexrf.cc under usrp/host/lib/legacy. However, the term "legacy" still has me wondering. Where did the daughter card code go and how should one go about modifying it?

Sincerely,
Glenn Richardson