[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Import Error with usrp2

From: Markus Feldmann
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Import Error with usrp2
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 19:03:39 +0100

Yc Park schrieb:
Last week, I succeed to get a response from my usrp2.

After that, however, when I try usrp2_fft.py, or anything *.py related
with usrp2, I get the "Import Error with usrp2" error.

Make sure you have the right PYTHONPATH !

open a python shell,
$python
>>>import sys
>>>sys.path

The last command shows all Python Path your system knows.
Now search for the PATH to your modul <usrp2>.
And append this to your python code, with
sys.path.append('/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/wx-2.6-gtk2-unicode')
for example. Substitute the expression in the brackets through your
needed PATH.

The main Problem is mostly a misconfigured system/software.

Regards Markus