Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to setup adc_rate in grc_usrp.simple_source_c

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to setup adc_rate in grc_usrp.simple_source_c
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 09:48:04 -0800

To see the usrp simple source in doxygen, you will have to generate doxygen for your gnuradio install (./configure --enable doxygen). The documentation at gnuradio.org will not have it.

It may help you to look at http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/grc/src/grc_gnuradio/usrp/simple_usrp.py

Simple source exists because actual usrp api is sooo crazy. The goal of the simple source and simple sink is to provide the most useful options to the usrp user.

You can change the decimation, but I have never heard of "setting adc rate" for usrp. I think the adc rate is always 64e6 msamps/s... However usrp always has new surprises (somehow???). If changing the converter rate is possible, //somebody// please weigh in here.

-Josh

feldmaus wrote:
Hi All,

i noticed that there will be used in the most example some
special sources. Not the <grc_usrp.simple_source_c> as in my program.

Do i have to use for example <usrp.source_c> to adjust the adc_rate ?
Which one is the better ?
Do i need <grc_usrp.simple_source_c> to visualize it in my Companion ?

Regards Markus