Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault : Try to make dual channel bui

From: Yong J. Chang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault : Try to make dual channel building blocks
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:22:44 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Eric,

But I still have a problem. I simply made two blocks.

1) First One
gr_data_parser::gr_data_parser ()
  : gr_block ("gr_data_parser",
                   gr_make_io_signature (1, 1, sizeof (gr_complex)),
                   gr_make_io_signature (1, 2, sizeof (gr_complex)))

2) Second One
gr_data_parser2::gr_data_parser2 ()
  : gr_block ("gr_data_parser2",
                   gr_make_io_signature (1, 2, sizeof (gr_complex)),
                   gr_make_io_signature (1, 1, sizeof (gr_complex)))

And I connect above two blocks in following way.

self.connect(self.u, ..... , data_parser, data_parser2 , .... self. u);

I put a debug code in the function 'general_work()' of first function, I
just can have

output_items.size() = 1

The number of output stream of first block could not be changed. Is there
any other point I should change?

Thanks in advance
Yong