[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM blocks now in GRC

From: Josh Blum
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM blocks now in GRC
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:22:35 -0700

I just added the blks2.ofdm_mod/demod blocks to GRC in the gnuradio trunk. svn up!

The generated code looks a bit odd... but so are the OFDM blocks:

- options class containing parameters to ofdm mod and demod (why not *args and **kwargs?)
- no input stream to ofdm mod, has a send_pkts function
- output stream from ofdm demod that isnt the data, has a callback function to receive data

Regardless, the blocks seem to work in loopback, I hope somebody will give them a more brutal test.

Thanks,
-Josh