Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] linkedin group

From: Philip Balister
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] linkedin group
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 08:55:45 -0400

Dimitris Symeonidis wrote:
I just created a group called "GNU Radio Users" in LinkedIn. The URL is:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1852751

Users can join without a permission.

I hope you like it

Dimitris Symeonidis

There seems to be some confusion about the linkedin group. Linkedin as basically a social networking site for professionals. It is a good way to keep track of people you meet professionally over the years.

A linkedin group is a way to see who shares your professional interests. Although, there is support for group discussions, I do not think the linkedin group will take any content away from this listserv or any other public gnu radio interactions.

Thanks for creating the group Dimitris!

Philip