Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] howto make

From: William Harding
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] howto make
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 18:56:44 -0500

Thank you Eric, but doing this present another problem.  When I run "make" I get an error that indicates that "PYTHON" is undefined in my Makefile.am (line 56).

This is because the aclocal.m4 file generated by just running ./configure after removing the old aclocal.m4 file does not contain this the AM_PATH_PYTHON(...) anymore.

Thoughts?

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 01:51:55PM -0500, William Harding wrote:
> When I try to make the howto package (from the "How to write a signal
> processing block" tutorial), I get and error which says:
>
> Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.2.6, but the definition of this
> LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.2.4.
>
> Then it indicates that I need to recreate aclocal.m4.  I have removed
> aclocal.m4 and then run ./bootstrap and ./configure again as someone
> suggested doing in a previous post, but when I try to make I get the same
> error.

 $ rm aclocal.m4
 $ ./configure

Don't bootstrap again or the problem will recur.

Eric