Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] questions in benchmark_tx

From: Mir Ali
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] questions in benchmark_tx
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 22:48:26 -0500

Look at the while loop in the code. Instead of reading from a file you can substitute data
to be whatever you like.

use the following option to find out how to send data read from a file.
./benchmark_tx.py -h

This will display lots of options that you can use and one of them is the file option. You need not modify the code to do this.