Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Douglas Geiger BBN 802.11b] Porting code on USRP

From: Costantini, Andrea
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [Douglas Geiger BBN 802.11b] Porting code on USRP2 problems
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:35:54 +0200

Hi Douglas!

Yes, I was referring to your branch (thank you for that).
This comment on the CGRAN made me thinking that also the tx path was changed:

"bbn_80211b_tx.py - douggeiger: Works with hier_block2 - with some help from code found …"

Have you uploaded some work-in-progress on the rx path with USRP2?
I would really like to look at it, so that I could use it as starting point for working on the tx path.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Andrea