Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about latency

From: adib_sairi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about latency
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 07:39:34 -0700 (PDT)

i have some Question.. in the http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/UsrpFAQ/Latency
it state that the data from usrp to usb will be send only if it is more than
512byte right? so what happen if my data is less?

i try to send data using benchmark_tx and benchmark_rx.. most of the data at
the back of my packet is loss.. for example if i send 100 bytes i only
manage to receive 76 byte.. the loss data is always the last bytes.. if this
cause by the minimum data that USB required?

my 2nd Question is how to disable the switching between tx and rx in
rfx2400? (You can do the test with RFX2400 but you have to disable auto T/R
switch to use TX/RX sma for tx and RX2 for RX [after using select antenna
command). ] how to do this? what is the command that i have to type? thanks
=)

adib