[Discuss-gnuradio] browsing the Internet through GNU Radio

From: Jhon Lee
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] browsing the Internet through GNU Radio
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 18:48:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out the easiest way to implement  an 802.11 AP with RTS function using GNU Radio based on existing projects, such as BBN, CMU_MAC, Click, etc. I have not found any projects which are the same as my needs. I have two USRPs. One USRP with a PC as an AP and one USRP with a PC as a host. I want to browse the Internet at the host; the host and the AP should connect with each other through wireless 802.11. The AP connects to the Internet through the Ethernet. Does anyone know how to make this work? examples? hints?

Thank you so much!