[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio 3.2 Release Candidate 2 available for testi

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio 3.2 Release Candidate 2 available for testing
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:23:11 -0700

GNU Radio 3.2 release candidate 2 is now available for download and testing:

http://gnuradio.org/releases/gnuradio/gnuradio-3.2rc2.tar.gz
http://gnuradio.org/releases/gnuradio/gr-howto-write-a-block-3.2rc2.tar.gz

The associated firmware and FPGA bitstream images for the USRP2 are:

http://gnuradio.org/releases/usrp2-bin/release/txrx_edk10.1_r3.2rc2.bin
http://gnuradio.org/releases/usrp2-bin/release/u2_rev3_ise10.1sp3_r3.2rc2.bin

This release contains all the features, fixes, and bugs of the GNU
Radio development trunk as of 4/14/09.

Our goal is for this to be the last release candidate before the
formal 3.2 release.   Those of you with your own GNU Radio projects
who wish to stabilize on the 3.2.x API should begin using the above
instead of the development trunk.  We will be making changes to the
trunk software that will break API compatibility soon after the formal
release.

As always, we will maintain the 3.2.x series of releases such that
upgrades to newer releases will not break existing code.  In addition,
to the extent possible, we will merge and release selected
functionality from the development trunk that is consistent with this
requirement.

Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Enterprises LLC