[Discuss-gnuradio] [OT] Gnuradio summer internship

From: Valerio, Danilo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [OT] Gnuradio summer internship
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:40:51 +0200

Dear all,

(Sorry for this "partial" OT).

We are looking for a student who is familiar with GNU radio and USRP/USRP2 for a summer internship at the Telecommunications Research Center Vienna (Austria).
He will join another student for extending the existing IEEE802.11 code.
Candidate should be preferably European citizens, but we might make some exceptions.

If anyone is interested, please drop an email for further details.

Best Regards,

Dipl. Ing. Danilo Valerio
Forschungszentrum Telekommunikation Wien (ftw.)
Project Manager / Researcher
Packet Networking

tel.: +43.1.5052830.36
fax: +43.1.5052830.99