Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help initial problems with the USRP2

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help initial problems with the USRP2
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 08:23:02 -0400

Ane Andersen wrote:
Hi Tom
Well yes Murphy's law is still in use. Actually I was wondering why I was recommended to check out the latest version in the trunc in the first place. Doesn't the stable releases work with USRP2? When I checkout the 10851 trunc I uninstalled the gnuradio and made a distclean just to be on the safe side. Should I do all this again or can I simply write svn co http://....gnuradio <http://....gnuradio/>? ./bootstrap ./configure
make
as usual?
Ane

Ok, one more time. Trunk revision 10851 has a bug in it. We are now up to revision 10883 which does not have a bug in it. Update to the latest trunk and do the full make process from bootstrap to make install.

If you want to use a stable release, yes, you can do that. If you want to run the trunk, just don't use rev 10851.

Tom