[Discuss-gnuradio] Standalone USRP1 Operation

From: Firas A.
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Standalone USRP1 Operation
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 23:43:19 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone tried to run USRP1 without PC?

I have an application where a friend supported me with a standalone USRP
FPGA image. I used the PC only to load this image to the USRP using gnuradio
blocks/tools. After that I can plug-off (disconnect) the USB cable from the
PC and USRP continue to operate standalone.

My question is, has anyone tried to load USRP FPGA image without a PC? For
example using a micro-controller (Like Microchip PIC 18F4550 which has USB
2.0  port) with SD memory holding the image?

What it takes/need  to do so?

Best Regards,