[Discuss-gnuradio] Voice Transmission

From: Dayna1
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Voice Transmission
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 09:40:45 -0700 (PDT)

I want to transmit and receive real time voice. For that I am using
tx_voice.py and rx_voice.py from gnuradio examples. But i can not receive my
voice. I am using ubuntu 10 and gnuradio 3.1.3 version. I am using 2.4Ghz
daughter boards for both usrp1s one at transmitter side and other at
receiver side. both usrps communicate with each other. I can transmit data
correctly using benchmark_tx.py and benckmark_rx.py but that voice files can
not transmit voice.  My aim is to speak in mike connected to one pc and hear
it from speaker of other pc. I have received payload correctly but after
some time at receiver side it shows me error, That is
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  msg length is not a multiple of d_itemsize
Aborted
Can anyone help me to solve this problem?
And also it does not transmit voice. I really appreciate your help.
Thanks.