Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 benchmark_rx.py, benchmark_tx.py, transmit_

From: Maher . Ben_Yahmed
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 benchmark_rx.py, benchmark_tx.py, transmit_path_usrp2.py, receive_path_usrp2.py, pick_bitrate.py
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 21:43:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,
I don't have USRP but just USRP2.
I think you should try this part of code :
svn co https://www.cgran.org/cgran/projects/bbn_80211/branches/usrp2_version
there are the bbn_80211b_rx.py & bbn_80211b_tx.py files wich work fine for
many of us between 2 USRP2. I used these options: ./bbn_80211b_tx.py -f
2.4G -e eth1  -i 24 -r 20 and ./bbn_80211b_rx.py -f 2.4G -v

try them and tell us about the results.

Ben Yahmed

> Hi,
>
> I have already tried to use USRP2 as transmitter and USRP1 as receiver
> using
> transmit_path_usrp2 file for usrp2. However I am not able to figure out
> the
> bit rate, interpolation and decimation rate to be set for successful
> communication. I am not able to catch the packets using USRP1. Were you
> able
> to transmit using USRP2 and receive using USRP1. If yes, please let me
> know
> what frequency you used, what were the command line parameters and also if
> you made any changes in the python code for either usrp1 or usrp2.
>
> Thanks for your help in advance.
>
> Kushal
>

> Ben Yahmed wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> I replaced your USRP2'mac adress with mine and tryed the code but no
>> received packet even with USRP2. I suggest that you use the
>> usrp2_version
>> branch code to transmit packets with USRP2 and try to catch them with
>> USRP1 since this code works fine for many of us.
>>
>> Ben Yahmed
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I don't have two usprp2. So I am trying to communicate  between usrp1
>>> and
>>> usrp2. Moreover, in the transmit_path.py file I have hard coded my