Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNU Radio with MinGW and MSYS ¶

From: Don Ward
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNU Radio with MinGW and MSYS ¶
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:14:52 -0400

Zainab Qureshi wrote:

I am trying to install the gnuRadio with minGW and MSYS on windows xp
professional with sp3. I have follwed the steps given on this link

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/MingwInstallMain

However when i write this command

cd gnuradio-3.1.3
./configure --prefix=C:/msys/1.0/local

i get the following error

checking for usleep... (cached) yes
checking for gettimeofday... (cached) yes
checking for Sleep... yes
checking whether mkdir accepts only one arg... yes
checking for dot... NO
checking for pkg-config... /usr/local/bin/pkg-config
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.18... yes
checking for FFTW3F... yes
checking for machine dependent speedups... x86
checking for cppunit-config... no
checking for Cppunit - version >= 1.9.14... configure: error: GNU Radio
requires cppunit.  Stop

The file cppunit-config exists in my C drive in this folder

C:\msys\1.0\src\cppunit-1.12.0

but still it gives me this error.

Do you have a cppunit.pc file in /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig? Were the configure, make, and make install steps for cppunit-1.12.0 successful?

Your gnuradio config.log file may give you more information on what ./configure was looking for and what it did or did not find.

-- Don W.