SV: [Discuss-gnuradio] Syncrinization of two USRP2s

From: Ulrika Uppman
Subject: SV: [Discuss-gnuradio] Syncrinization of two USRP2s
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:44:06 +0200

 We do call config_mimo(MC_WE_LOCK_TO_SMA) when we set up the usrp2 (before the
start of receiving). Is clocks_mimo_config() different from config_mimo()?

I also read about the troubles with config_mimo before revision 10471, but we
use 10899 of the software, so that problem should be solved i guess. The
firmware used is the built version of 10766.

/Ulrika