[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Syncrinization of two USRP2s

From: Changkyu Seol
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Syncrinization of two USRP2s
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 07:20:19 +0200

Johnathan Corgan wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 7:32 AM, Juha Vierinen <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> Calling:
>
> ->config_mimo(MC_WE_LOCK_TO_SMA)
>
> Johnathan

It will be grateful if python bindings for "config_mimo",
"sync_every_pps"
are added to usrp2_base.h and usrp2.i in gr-usrp2.
(Until now, I have added them everytime when I updated the gnuradio.)

I am using "sync_every_pps" for synchronizing boundaries of frames
transmitted
from multiple USRP2. Since the samples are discarded when the samples
arrive
later than the preset timestamp value, I use "sync_every_pps" and set
timestamp value to 99999999 in order to guarantee transmission of the
frame.

Changkyu Seol