Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] detecting whether a signal is FM or AM

From: Edmar Candeia Gurjão
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] detecting whether a signal is FM or AM
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 15:09:43 +0430

Hi Wood,

we are implementing a simple automatic modulation detection system to
exactly determine if a signal received by the USRP is AM ou FM. In
this moment we are trying to implement a block to receive the signal
an calcute it average, it is need in the procedure.
  We are using an algorithm proposed in E. E. Azzouz and A. K. Nandi,
Automatic Modulation Recognition of Communication Signals. Kluwer
Academic, 1996. If you need more details please e-mail to me,

Edmar