[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with 'make install' on latest trunk

From: Jason Uher
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with 'make install' on latest trunk
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 10:23:45 -0500

I think there might be a very small problem with the make install in
the latest trunk: it doesn't seem to copy the all the files
appropriately.

 if I do a straight up 'make install' the benchmark_*x.py examples fail with:
"ImportError: No module named usrp_options"

It's easily solved by copying 'usrp_options.py' and 'generic_usrp.py'
from the co'd trunk to the examples directory, but I would think that
'make install' would do that for you.

Jason