Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Quartus project same version as GNURadio ?

From: Mark Porter
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Quartus project same version as GNURadio ?
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 13:28:27 -0400

Thanks for the pointers.

I had already put my RBF where the others are (/usr/share/usrp/rev4) and the others (e.g. std_4rx_0tx.rbf) are working.
I fixed my file permissions, it is still not working, I was root anyway...

Other hypotheses : Newer version of Quartus, gnuradio not built on Windows machine (only using fpga files in /usrp/fpga/...), std.ihx from same version as the one used to compile verilog.

Thanks for your input

Mark