[Discuss-gnuradio] different values from <usrp_am_mw_rcv.py> and <usrp_f

From: feldmaus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] different values from <usrp_am_mw_rcv.py> and <usrp_fft.py>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:00:19 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,

i noticed that i got different values for a sinus signal 200kHz for this 2
example Programms included in Gnuradio. I set the ref_scale and ref_level
to the same value. I am using a usrp1 and LF-RX.

Any Idea why ?

I also noticed that the signal goes down as fair as the signal veer away
from the middle of the FFT-Sink Graph.
Why ?
Is this of the Halfband ?
I noticed this only now. Maybe there are some important changes in the code.
At which position in the FFt-Sink should i measure ?

Regards Markus