Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cycle time detection for an unknown cyclic radio

From: Firas Abbas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cycle time detection for an unknown cyclic radio system
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 12:14:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

You have to explain well in order to get help, for example you said :

[ for 200ms cycle time my array look like [27, 200, 27, 27, 27, 27, 276, 27],
here count = 27, other values are actually some errors ]

What is [my array]? how we suppose that we know your array? And what are these
numbers? and how you get them? What was the input signal? what was its
frequency, modulation,...etc?

Read:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/ReportingErrors

Then post again.