[Discuss-gnuradio] Decimation and Interpolation of USRP2

From: Yc Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Decimation and Interpolation of USRP2
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:53:17 +0200

Hello,

I asked this question before, but no one answered yet -- maybe it was
not recognized out of several questions.
Anyway, I have two related questions with usrp2.
(gnuradio 3.2svn + dbrx2400 db'd)

<Decimation>
I see the minimum decimation rate of usrp2 is still 4 with GRC, and
wonder if there is any way to further reduce it such as 3 or 2?

<Interpolation>
Also, I found that the observed spectrum of my usrp2 is very choppy with
the interpolation lower than 10, which means my baseband sampling rate
can be only 10Msps.  So, is this the limitation with usrp2? or are there
any ways to lower this interpolation rate down to around 4,
at least to be compatible with the digitized data with decimation of 4?

Your help will very much appreciated..

Best regards,
yc park