Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reading data from an xml file in python

From: Dimitris Symeonidis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reading data from an xml file in python
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 15:56:08 +0200

If you want to do it in C++, here's an example:
https://www.cgran.org/browser/projects/radio_data_system/trunk/src/lib/gr_rds_data_encoder.cc

If instead you insist on doing it in python, try googling "xml python example"

Dimitris Symeonidis
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International