Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrum Analysis with FFT plotting

From: Ujala Qasim
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrum Analysis with FFT plotting
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 02:29:15 +0600

Hi,

I am now getting the following plot, when I set my target_freq to 89MHz (another radio station), with center_freq in set_rx_freq() function to -5.75:
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv318/ujalaqasim/bell.jpg
The decimation rate is 250 and the sampling frequency is at 256ksps.
I am getting a bell shape but it is not taking the entire length of the plot. What could be wrong?