[Discuss-gnuradio] Questions Regarding Schematic Files and their Content

From: Fahimeh Rezaei
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions Regarding Schematic Files and their Contents
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 20:03:42 -0500

Hi Dear All friends
I have two questions about some parts of schematic files
1- in the powe page, there are some capesitors which are connected between GND and different Voltages (DVDD, VDD5:1,....), I tend to know if there is any relationship between the number of capecitors and the voltage which is connected to them and GND? for instance I could figure out that the number of capecitors which are connected to DVDD:1 and GND is 24 while the number of pins are 12 (12 220pF and 0.1uF pair), however for VCC1:5 I could not found exact relationship! can anybody help me in this issue?
2- some of the values for resistors are not clear for instance in clocking page of schematic resistors which are connected to S[0..10] pins of AD9513 have no distict value. I'm wondering if anyone can help me regarding this problem!
Thnaks
Regards