[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU radio and cygwin

From: Ravishankar. M
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU radio and cygwin
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 19:08:59 +0530

Hello all,

  I am new to gnu radio and cygwin. I have installed GNU radio with cygwin. As is the case python scripts act as wrapper for underlying C++ source. When trying to run scripts from cygwin, is there a way to debug the code by putting breakpoints? There’s an intention to analyze the inputs and outputs of signal processing blocks and hence need to debug using breakpoints. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ravi