[Discuss-gnuradio] How to know the throughput and end-to-end delay?

From: Jane Chen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to know the throughput and end-to-end delay?
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:39:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

When I use a simulator, I can easily get the throughput, delay, and packet loss rate. However, it seems there is no this kind of function in GNU Radio with USRP. I am wondering how you guys can know the throughput and delay. For example, if I run tunnel.py, is it possible for me to know the  throughput? I really appreciate your time and help.

Thank you,
Jane