Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX AGC?

From: Robert Miller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX AGC?
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:02:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marcus,
Thanks for the quick response.  Attached is my code for piping data from 2
DBSRXs to separate files.  I simply made a few modifications to the
multi_file.py script in ~/gnuradio-examples/python/multi-antenna/.  After
seeing the phenomenon over multiple runs I then switched to using a single
DBSRX and the standard usrp_rx_cfile.py script.  Using both DBSRXs I
witnessed the same magnitude oscillations, with them only occuring at
leading edge transitions.
Thanks!
Rob