Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] parallel data reception

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] parallel data reception
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 02:11:03 -0700 (PDT)

usrp_dual_source want antennas which should be used as input parameters, as
follows (I copied this line from a question posted on a thread which was
using LFRX daughter cards)

self.usrp_dual_source_x_0 = grc_usrp.dual_source_c(which=0, side_a='A',
rx_ant_a='RXA', side_b='A', rx_ant_b='RXB')

But I am using RFX2400 daughter cards, which have antennas, RX2, RX/TX, and
I want to use only RX2 for both daughter cards (I have 2 RFX2400 daughter
cards installed with USRP1), please tell me which of the following should I
use:

1- self.usrp_dual_source_x_0 = grc_usrp.dual_source_c(which=0, side_a='RX2',
rx_ant_a='RX/TX', side_b='RX2', rx_ant_b='RX/TX')

2- self.usrp_dual_source_x_0 = grc_usrp.dual_source_c(which=0, side_a='RX2',
side_b='RX2')

If 1 is correct then how can I set RX2 antennas after that.

Best Regards