[Discuss-gnuradio] Changing frequency dynamically in benchmark_rx.py

From: ali siddiqi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing frequency dynamically in benchmark_rx.py
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:50:18 +0600

Hi,

As far as I could understand, rx_callback  function in benchmark_rx.py executes only when a packet is received.
If the tranmitted freq is 460e6 while the reciever is set at 459e6, no packet would be received. I want this 'no packet being received for a certain amount of time' as an indication to set the frequency of the receiver to another value; 460e6 in my case!
How and where in the code should I put this logic?

Looking for help!
Ali