[Discuss-gnuradio] Patch - USRP2: Sync to PPS and Start RX Streaming At

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Patch - USRP2: Sync to PPS and Start RX Streaming At
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:39:49 -0400

 A while back I mentioned I had a patch to implement start_rx_streaming_at a specified time. I had also implemented a host-side call to do the sync_to_pps() command and the start_rx_streaming_at() command at the same time. The patch is now located at: http://drop.io/9eljrue for anyone to look at/use/etc.
 Comments/criticisms/etc. welcome. I imagine the lifetime of usefulness of this patch will be limited, with the expected VRT transition of the USRP2.
 Doug

--
Doug Geiger