Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: xcvr2450, v3.2 and usrp1

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: xcvr2450, v3.2 and usrp1
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 17:59:09 -0700

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 14:08, William Sherman<address@hidden> wrote:

>>   $ usrp_sigggen.py -f 2.45G --const -a 8000
>
> No it still transmits at 2.58GHz.

I've confirmed normal operation with release 3.2 and the current trunk
in my lab.

What concerns me is that in your original email, there is debugging
output on the screen.  This was disabled before the 3.2 release, so it
is possible you have a mixed installation, with some old files still
on the install path when you installed 3.2.

Can you elaborate on how you installed 3.2, and whether there was a
prior installation before that?  If so, did you uninstall it first
before installing 3.2?

Johnathan