Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some development questions

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some development questions
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 17:08:26 -0400

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Jonathan Coveney <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, bare with me, as I am new to GNU radio. I've pored over a lot of the docs and have a couple of questions.

2) This is more indiciative of my lack of RF knowledge (working on fixing that), so if you have a resource that answers this, please give. Is there a GNU radio app that let's you grab as many radio stations as possible? Not necessarily to even listen to at that time, but perhaps to grab as many as possible and then decode them after the fact so that you could listen to them later or something (my goal is to get a corpus of radio broadcasts, but I think this could be useful for other reasons to). If this hasn't been implemented, is it feasible?

Thanks for your time
-Jonathan