[Discuss-gnuradio] ubuntu package problem?

From: Jordan J Riggs
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ubuntu package problem?
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 14:44:24 -0600

Hi,

I'm attempting to run gr-sounder on Ubuntu 9.04, using the 3.2 release from the Ubuntu gnuradio repository. The core gnuradio packages seem to work fine, but when I run usrp_sounder.py, I get an error indicating that the sounder module cannot be imported. Cross-checking against an installation on another machine (compiled from source), I see that gr-sounder includes a file called sounder.py, which is not present in the Ubuntu repository install. Out of curiosity, I tired running the gr-radar-mono, but got a similar import error. Any ideas?

Jordan