Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: GNU Radio release 3.2.2 available for do

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: GNU Radio release 3.2.2 available for download
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 22:01:48 -0400

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Yc Park<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks to your comment, now I can run find_usrps.
> But this time I've got two issues:
> - scope and fft_sink flickers twice a second.
> - import gnuradio.qtgui makes an error :

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/gnuradio/qtgui/qtgui.py",
> line 6, in <module>
>    import _qtgui
> ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-qtgui.so.0: undefined symbol:
> _ZN9QwtPicker5resetEv

This looks like you're not finding the QwtPicker::reset routine in
libqwt. Try upgrading to the latest Qwt. I'm running 5.2.0 (and
QwtPlot3D version 0.2.6).

I'd like to know where this is coming from so if it's a general
problem it can be fixed. Qwt and QwtPlot3D don't have the nicest
installation processes, so they can be finicky on different Linux
distros. I've worked with it on Ubuntu, Fedora, and OpenSuse. Which
versions of the qwt libraries are you using and what distro?

Tom