[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: GNU Radio release 3.2.2 available for dow

From: Yc Park
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Re: Re: GNU Radio release 3.2.2 available for download
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 09:36:13 +0200

to make sure everything qwt related is intalled, I did
---------------
sudo apt-get install libqwtplot3d-doc libqwtplot3d-qt3
libqwtplot3d-qt3-dev libqwtplot3d-qt4 libqwtplot3d-qt4-dev
sudo apt-get install libqwt5-doc libqwt5-qt4 libqwt5-qt4-dev libqwt5-qt3
libqwt5-qt3-dev
and reinstalled after uninstall.
Same result from the error on libusrp2.so.0 as I mentioned.
Then still I get the error when I import qtgui

I installed Qwt5.0.2 from the source code.
My system is ubuntu8.10(intrepid).

Well, I wonder if I could had a script or some ways that everything is
installed before hand?