Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Error with USRP on make check (Mac OSX)

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Error with USRP on make check (Mac OSX)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:21:00 -0400

On Jul 20, 2009, at 1:02 PM, Jonathan Coveney wrote:
For reference, I reinstalled from scratch, without the USRP in, and got the same error (so obviously the USRP had no bearing). This makes me think that this has to be an error with a newer build, because I didn't have any problems make check'ing previously.

I get the same error during "make check" on the latest trunk (11460) using OSX 10.5, so it's probably a result of some change in the trunk made recently. Someone will fix it sooner rather than later (but not me; no time this week even for simple matters). I don't think it's an OSX-specific problem, but might be wrong.

Secondarily: how does one properly use the USRP, then? Do I just run programs, and they should work? Is there anything I need to do to make sure everything is configured properly? Once again: USRP, one basic rx daughterbord in the RXA slot with an antenna plugged via a cord to the RX-A slot on the basic RX board

Look at some of the GNU radio demos for examples of how to access a USRP from a program. - MLD