[Discuss-gnuradio] Issue with GNU Radio 3.2 and USRP 1?

From: Dumezie Maduike
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue with GNU Radio 3.2 and USRP 1?
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 22:14:25 -0500

Hello everyone,

I hope this hasn’t been addressed yet.  I installed GNU radio version 3.2 using the debian packages as addressed on the gnu radio website.  I have Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty) on my computers with USRP 1 boards.

I run benchmark_rx and benchmark_tx on the two computers and I am not able to receive packets like I used to using previous versions of gnu radio.  Is this an issue with the USRP 1 boards when coupled with version 3.2?

Do I have to return to the older releases?

Thanks in advance,

Dumezie