Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Variable phase signal generator

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Variable phase signal generator
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 10:36:01 -0700

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 09:50:32AM +0530, Narayanan, Sivaramasubramanian (R&T)
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do I generate variable phase signals using GNU radio blocks? For
> example, I generate a reference Sine wave. I need another sine wave
> whose phase can be varied with respect to the reference sine wave. How
> can I do that?

You can do it using any of:

  gr.vco_f, gr.frequency_modulator_fc or gr.phase_modulator_fc

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/gr__vco__f_8h-source.html
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr__frequency__modulator__fc.html
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr__phase__modulator__fc.html

> Thanking you,