Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp2 windows port

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp2 windows port
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2009 11:53:57 -0700

For now I did not dare to try grc yet. But this will surely be my next topic.
btw: I'm working on cygwin.

grc is all python, it will work on cygwin so long as you can get python 2.5 and pygtk installed (which is the real challenge).

You may have better luck with mingw which can use the native windows python and pygtk/gtk packages.

-Josh