[Discuss-gnuradio] How to properly generate documentation, and find the

From: Jonathan Coveney
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to properly generate documentation, and find the files behind the code?
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:29:27 -0400

Howdy,

I want to better understand certain blocks... such as what the parameters of optfir.low_pass actually specify, how it's implemented, that sort of thing. But the gnuradio filetree is next to impossible to traverse.

I have been pointed here
/usr/local/share/doc/gnuradio-3.3svn/html/index.html

which is definitely useful, but seems to be generated automatically off of header files, and doesn't link you to the actual source code, which I cannot find.

I'm sure this exists, just not sure how to grab it. Thoughts?

Thanks
-Jonathan