[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: OSX configure error

From: Josef Vukovic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: OSX configure error
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:12:34 +0200

I have resolved this porblem.
The error don't appear when the ./bootstrap script is not run
before the ./configure script is run.
So don't make a configure scritpt with ./bootstrap instead run
simply ./configure.

cu
Josef Vukovic

2009/8/6 Josef Vukovic <address@hidden>
Hello all,

I am trying to install GNU-Radio on my PowerBook G4 1.67GHz with OS X 10.4.11
I read the OS X build instructions from RadioWare. But get error during the installation
of the dependent packages from Macports. I can't install the sdcc compiler, so that is
not the problem because I am a GNURadio beginner and for the first time I don't need
the usrp part of GNU-Radio. So I type in ./configure --disabel-usrp the problem is that
the configure script quit with the error:

configure: error: cannot find usable Python headers

But the Python interpreter is installed and is working:

q68f0:~/gnuradio josefvukovic$ python
Python 2.5.4 (r254:67916, AugĀ  6 2009, 10:03:18)
>>> quit
Use quit() or Ctrl-D (i.e. EOF) to exit

q68f0:~/gnuradio josefvukovic$

Could someone be so kind to give me a hint what can I do :-(

cu
Josef Vukovic