Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using scope in benchmark_tx to see signals before

From: udadidd
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using scope in benchmark_tx to see signals before and after modulation
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:18:15 -0700 (PDT)

sure i can do that.
But my connections are like this.....

self.connect(module A, module B, file_sink.1)
self.connect(module A,module B, module C)

self.connect (module C, module D, file_sink.2 )
self.connect (module C, module D, module E)

So now if i try to insert file in between my connections, it says, the port
C already in use!!
So is there a way i can tap the data at these points?