Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] compiling c++ blocks

From: Jordan J Riggs
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] compiling c++ blocks
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:13:50 -0600

OK, I've gotten my code to compile and install. I can import my package (form gnuradio import package), but I can't access the block I wrote.

>>> from gnuradio import its
>>> its.interleaved_short_to_complex_short
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'interleaved_short_to_complex_short'

Upon inspecting the .py file generated by SWIG, I find that there is no definition of my block. I wrote one myself (based on what I found in other SWIG-generated .py files), and I am able to access the block. Clearly, however, something is wrong. I am stumped.

Jordan