[Discuss-gnuradio] RE: delay through dsp pipeline

From: Pham, Thanh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: delay through dsp pipeline
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:14:44 -0600

Patrik-thanks for your response.

I was wondering if the “1PPS signal to reset the DDC” capability has been implemented in the current firmware  yet? If I call a sync_to_pps function, does that cause the ddc to reset at the pps edge?

If it has not been implemented in the current fpga firmware, would someone who has done this be able to share the firmware image with me? I don’t have the resource and tool to be able to recompile the code for the fpga.

Thanks a bunch!

Thanh